Tuesday, October 21

Battles.

You are unreachable, about as possible as me touching the moon.

My phone.. its so quiet. I should off it. Okay, now.

This room.. its so empty. Like me.

Ha ha.

Today was okay.. Like how a normal tuesday is supposed to be :D rise+shine, shower, training. I can't believed coach used vectors as an example! :@ :@ :@ Wtf man. Should not talk about it anymore. Haaa. Its everywhere :O

I can't wait for this friday. But of cuz I have to start the day by waking up at fucking 6 O'clock in the morning and reporting to sch for my paper. Hope I don't forget my entry proof. And calculator, and curve rule, and mathematical set. Sux.

There's like thizz group of g@lz whom I always talk to and mosh with at gigs but I never got to know their name. Idk why I keep forgetting to ask. I saw them at town the other day. We talked. & I forgot to ask.. & they even know my name. Hahaa. I hope I'll see them on fri tho!! Cross my fingaz.

November, please come.. You are my favourite month. Hahahaha :/

No comments: