And she'll become your oxygen
Or maybe give meaning to your world
And if she slips from out underneath
Just know that you always can crumble on me
Okay, I have no idea why I'm updating so much here D: who caresss. Hurr. Talked to Best just now. Finally :) Imy so much.. I wish you would stop having problems with your damn phone D:<
4 more days and fuck vectors!! :@ Everyone would die doing it next year. I swear. Like how I fell asleep from tuition ystd cuz of vectors. H8 it! As much as I hate Amath proving. Wtf man. Okay nooo be optimistic 8D
I am finally going to get my ass down to bishan tmr. I miss Coach Iwan & him making me drink stupid soya bean before trainings cuz he always knows that I don't eat before training. Heehee. Ok I will 100% confirm cheat for my warm up drills & KO during physical. How many months never train alr sial.. And I am fucking lazy. For the whole year the only matches I played was South Zone.. HAHAHAH. Ooooops.
You are like the inverse to my matrix.

No comments:
Post a Comment