
HAHAHAHA ROFL. OMG. I fucking burst out laughing okay. I don't think anybody would think its funny but wtf, this is the last thing I'd expect my Baby to do ok. HAHAHAHA. Kay its still funny to me. HAHAHAHAHAH OMG Bb you so cute la ok. But now you wanna be slut all? Steal Hayley :( How many fucking times muzz I tell you how much I love her :( But its okay.. I'll get over it and stick to Dg. HAW HAW HAW (:< even though I am like air to her. Life sux.
I like missed 11:11 again D: Tw messaged me but my phone was somewhere.. Hahahah ok my I'm-gonna-off-my-phone-and-disappear plan obviously failed. L L L L L.
Time to be cool & get a eventful acc and be like BB ;D HAHAHAH.
I bleed confidence, from deep within my guts now,

No comments:
Post a Comment