Friday, December 5

rofl my waffle

My room.. is so messy. Coke bottles everywhere. And milo packets and cereal boxes hahaha ew.

Wa omg ystd I had the fucking worse cigarette in my life idk what the fuck happened but after it I was dying. I nearly fainted. Baby Gailx had to hold me from cine to taka and we went to visit Na but I was like lying down on the glass table hahahah omg rly wanted to faint and puke alr ok. What the fuck is this.. had starbux & I became normal again. Yay after what happened I is so not spoiling mi alveolus anymoreeee, :)

Talking abt ystd, I just thought of Kim singing Alcohol - Millionaires. Omg HAHAHA ROFLZZ GAY TTM Luv our drinking theme hahahahahahahhahah omg I can't get the scene out of my head. +++ christian music (inside joke) hahahaha shit funny

Yay tmr's gonna be stay home & sleep day! :) Hi, cyssimya :(

No comments: