Thursday, December 4

Flux

Oh my god. I damn bastard sial. Last night was.. hahahahahahaaaah. Wa shit. Kimi & moii will bii haunted fer lyf. Hello, I'm starting to type and talking like her. Like a bengz/lianz. Puzzle mi paperhearrt.

Hahahahaha wa omg. SOS. Wna die. Cannot face the world anymore. ++ next week I am staying over at Adora's and Na's. Wa seh, repeat cycle again ah ahahhaha no thx I wna die alr. I think my plan is to keep my phone with someone HAHAHAHAH if not.. zzz

I is screwed ttm.

Btw am talking to Amanda now &:

Hello how are you ? says (11:12 PM):

HAHAHAHAH OMG IM IN MELBOURNE NOW
Hello how are you ? says (11:12 PM):

HAHAHAH
Hello how are you ? says (11:12 PM):

JUST GOT BACK FROM CLUBBIN
Hello how are you ? says (11:12 PM):

DAMN AWESOME HERE

Daaaaaamn. Makes me miss melb moarrrr :( Someone fly me back there plz. Heehee 8D

No comments: