Wednesday, November 12

Taking lives while your cigarette burns,

Kay just saw Tan LH's facebook and Mdm Lim, yknow the Home Econs teacher with velly glood pronunciation? She is a certified solemniser. HAHAHAHAH rofl!!!!!!

Btw, :O :O at You & your lies, hahax HAAAAAAAAA. Please don't think I don't know anything.

I. I need to pack my room. Clothes all over. Like I just had a break in. Hahaha. Shall do so after this (I hope)

OMG EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!! I is happy x 5. I wish my fringe would stop growing so fast :( Anwzzz, today's paper was zz. Passage so long, only two questions.. so I ended up not reading and guessing. But most of my answers were C. C for correct Teresa! HAHA 8D

Vivo with Prata after that :) ooooooo. We went to our new hangout place and bought apple juice and apple jelly. It r0x. I think I'm gonna buy some and bring it to melb :) 2 more days!!! Xciting. But I've yet to pack the most important things for the trip.. I hope I don't forget.

Hahahha and I wish my phone would stop charging now so I could reply messages D:< actually I can now but I am lazy hahahaha

I think we're checking in tomolo and I have facial! Yay yay yay. I need to go get film tomorrow :( and rubberbands. I have not been wearing them. Memory = (Y)

AND WHY IS EVERYONE LOOSING WEIGHT?
FUCK OK :( I AM SO NOT :(
Actually.. I don't know cuz I went to take my batteries out of my weighing scale..
I am scared :(

No comments: