Thursday, November 13

Teasing to please,

Was talking to Gwen online not long ago and omg I can't wait for prom!! Not like I'm going but she has something to do for me :) & that involves my Baby too HAHAHA. Now I am talking to Jaryne and SHE IS MAKING ME SO DAMN HUNGRY. Ooooo. Indian Rojak! I love the tofu. I can eat it forever. Wait, I like anykind of tofu except smelly tofu cuz its grozz other than that yay for tofu! Okay enough. I'd just end up feeling hungrier :(

Am meeting Pc in a few hours and I'm thinking of what to eat already HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Omg. No. This can't be happening.. thinking of what I'm gonna eat.. Ooooo. Sushi sounds good. Or fried rice with egg from din tai fung! Omgg. Or subway. Ooooooo. Tuna sub!!!!!!!

And I never knew that Vertu provided butler services, Jaryne just told me.

♥ Jarry Kaestner. says (1:44 AM):

Every vertu handset connects directly to the exclusive vertu concierge service. At the touch of a dedicated button, personal assistance is on hand 24 hours a day. With expert advice on travel, accommodations restaurants and events.

I'm gonna secretly use my dad's phone everyday and get food HAHAHA omg ew. Omg no. I is not eating so much!! But I am hungry now :(

Daaaaaamn. This whole post is about FOOD. Change topiccc:

Peichen has just messaged me and we are not sleeping for the night HAHAX. I bet you I cmi. Because everyone knows I choose sleep over EVERYTHING. And I have been leading a sad life for two days. I woke up at 11. Do yknow how early is that for me.. Stupid exams.

Tell me, which teacher would wait for his students at the foyer to pass them dictionaries cuz he knows that they'll forget? MICHAEL! We all love Michael :D

Ok buaix gonna try to find something which keeps me awake.
Hello, I tell you I will fall asleep you slutttt :D If I can fall asleep standing, sitting on my chair + holding a paper up, writing.. anything is possible.

♥ Jarry Kaestner. [Dreaming of my waffle crisp, chai tea & indian rojak] says (1:54 AM):

Btw, i just remembered something..
✂ Kobrakai Vw says (1:55 AM):

Yes? HAHAHA
♥ Jarry Kaestner. [Dreaming of my waffle crisp, chai tea & indian rojak] says (1:55 AM):
You used to be so fucking noisy and like a monkey last time! Nao you're so calm and tone down already, that is good.

Well thanks HAHAHAHAH

No comments: