Phonecall-ftsk :( :(
Say goodbye to A1 for math ;( Can't believe all the stupid mistakes I made. Dollars & cents -.- I did the whole part wrongly. And tadah, whole question goneee. 10 marks. Dammit! Whole of paper 2 is upon 100. Minus 10 already which is left with 90. Not counting my cumulative frequency which was another 7 marks and some other questions. I don't want to continue counting my lost marks. I think its almost half of the paper. HAHA. Forget it. Not gonna make myself sad :) Oh & guess who I saw after 1000 years today! Baby G :D I love you, Baby G, :)
Eh? I finally ate a proper meal today all thanks to my fucking gastric that I was having during the paper D:< I feel so fucking full now I'm going to die. I am not going to forgive myself for eating so much. Tomorrow I shall not eat D:<
Lets see, tomorrow is friday = calcium silicate day!! But HLJ fell off the stairs so no CaSiO tomorrow ;( Itz okkk. Get well soon. We still have all the other fridays till 2009 :D
(FOR MY OTHER BABY ONLY)
Before I forget (omg the slipknot song HAHAH Okay.. thats not the point), Peichen you lost your bet! Bitch :D Monday has already came and went and I.. Ha ha.. you know.. Told you I won't :D But I think I am.. Okay no I am not. Okay I am.. I don't know.. Flip a coin! Kay no. I am not.. Okay I don't think you'll get what I'm trying to say here. HELLO USE UR INFERENCE SKILLZ, DO VINOTHA PROUD. Okay, keeeeding. Will tell you soooooon. Heeheeho. Luv you & meez you being my maid and carrying me around sch and to the toilet and off my chair ;( you're like my personal mover. Hehehex. I miss going to town and drinking orange julius with digusting pigeons by our side and eating seoul gardens!! Paying hundred over for PLAIN NOODLES. Omg I ttly love their noodles. I would do it over again and again. PLAIN NOODLES FTW. I miss you drawing mustaches on my face with markers and making me feel like a man. HAHAHAH. Ew okay no. I miss drawing on your face! By "Ooops, sorry accident" HAHAHAH. I know you miss it tooo. Anw see you sooooon mii little lapricorn/smurf HAHAH I love you xinfinity.
Kthx good day bitchez~
..I know that I shouldn't let it get to me
But it does and who am I kidding? :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment