Can't sleep. 30+ people are still online!! Owls~ Nothing Better - The Postal Service is stuck in my head. Need to get it out.. before I head to bed..
Bored. Need something to do. I feel like drawing. Omg(!) Weird. Hi ah, Mrs Chua, my sketchbook, >4 months already. Still haven't pass to me yet. Youuu ):< Kay whatever, not like she'd read this. Haha.
Might be heading over to An Ant's later on. But I think I'd still be sleeping. Itz okay, you still have Veron.
O level seems to be ending, like reaaaal soon. Guess who's next in line. Me ;( thats provided if I pass my N levels. Urgh, O levels. Consistent, I need to be. No more inconsistently consistent.
This post is pointless. So are my thoughts. Ah, whatever. Last post of the month anw :D
All the best for your bio paper, (:
Thrombinkinase, oh yea \m/ HAHAHA
Friday, October 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment