Okay.. I hope I wake up in time tmrw to meet Louise & collect my iPod. Yay! Life really sucks and I can't wait to go to Melbourne and live in the future cuz its 3h faster there (Y) I think I really need a fucking holiday. I don't want to stay here anymore D:<<
I wish time would stop passing so fast. Its only 1 more day to my paper. Hellooooo. I don't think I can even do it. I feel so bad towards to parents cuz I totally wasted their money for this. Sorrrrrrry. Should just take it next year right. Urgh. Okay all I'm gonna hope for now is to at least get a B for the paper? Muzz come home straight away later & go through fucking vectors.
O level amath ysterday (since its alr a new day..). Tw said she did every question. I am very proud of you :) I hope this happens to me next year too. Hahahahahaaaaa.
Tmr doesn't even feel like a friday :( Too fast. Stop. And I wonder if A7x is in sg alr! Heeheehee synester!!
Kitmun has ttly disappeared from me. She must be having sexual fantasies with her tranny self proclaimed imaginary boyfriend :O
Btw, your England r0x.
Thursday, October 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment