So today I went down to meet Louise for awhile :D Dion's so cute but she was at school.. :( Hahahaa oh gr8 I'm like not doing anything for my math paper. Itz 100% confirm fail, whatever.
I don't think I'm gonna practice any math today man. HAHA. Hm, maybe I'd read through equations before I sleep. Idk why I'm always so relaxed before every paper. Everyone thinks so too 8D
I'm going to die tmrw cuz I'm gonna be waking up at 6. I think the last time I woke up at 6 was during my last N level paper. HAHAH.
Oh I miss staying back during recess to play strip cheat with the rest and making Nadya strip. Hot~ Lets all do it soon!
Ok bb gonna go practice my drums now~
This life is way too short to get caught up in all this stuff..
wcyjlmb?
Thursday, October 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment