Friday, February 12

I O U 1 galaxy.

Mhmm back to work tomorrow. Btw Topshop's playing rly awesome songs now like:
  • One Month Off - Bloc Party
  • Cousins - Vampire Weekend
  • Bulletproof - La Roux
  • A Thing For Me - Metronomy
I am so sad becuz someone bought my blazer.. It was the last piece >: We are closing at 5 tmrw and I am going to meet Bb for awhile and go for family dinner @ RTC~ Gna spend my cny money on Cheap Monday chino pants!!!!!!!

Btw I am happy for Peichen cuz she finally gotten a blackberry! Now we can bbm each other :D But.. WTF IS "Saw Vw @ topshop. HAHAH you look so funny working, like kena punishment @ the school's office." Biatch. If you are reading this.. Yknow, Wayne has the same Oakley Sunglasses as my dad I think is it called glasscan or smth. HAHAHAHA. Kewl.

I'm so fat I should stick to my diet plans. Bye.

No comments: