Thursday, October 8

e t e r n i t y

My heart longs t tell you hw I feel towards you. I wish I cld tell you just how much you have touched me. Just hw much you hv taught me. Just hw much you’ve made me happy. Just hw when you hold me, my body tingles. Just hw when you smile at me, it touches my heart in such a way that no one else can ever come close t. Just hw th way you love me makes me wnt t be a better person. Just th way I wnt nothing more than t be able t hold you everyday of my life, and hw that alone would be enough. But, I can’t tell you all these; the way I truly feel them, because there aren’t enough words in this world tht can truly explain just hw I love you.

No comments: