Thursday, September 24

Adtr.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINONA/SAKINAH/ SK BB \m/ See you soon. 163 t yr crib :D

Today was a gr8 day. First I wnt t thank th clique fr everything tht you all hv done fr me. Thx fr th Manhattan Portage bag (!!) And th cake/cookie frm Famous Amous. I still luv you all v much even tho you all made me stand on th canteen table during recess. Thx fr everythingggg.

Met Baby Gail after sch at th canteen & Bestfri & Zoey suprised me w a Thomas cake :D Went down t Gwc tgt w them, Nathania, Dorcas, Km & Pc~~

I ate alot today and I'm so full my stomach is exploding.

& to ya~~, I'm sry fr being a bastard over th last few days. I love you & I'm happy when you are. :)

Okk, I luv his shirt HAHAHA

No comments: