Thursday, July 2

Thirsty Vw,

Sch was gr8. Kept playing "Who's that girll~~~" with Km & Pc. AND I CAN'T STOP TARGETING - HAHAHA. Pls, help me, crisis. Lolol.

Hillary & Dorcas were walking fucking fast after history t th bus stop cuz they had tuition. & I was running behind them. & when we reached th bus stop their tuition got cancelled. Fml. Make me exercise. Hahahhaa.

Showered & went down t town t meet Bestfrrrr, Zoey & Wx. & I finally cut my hair <: Ddr-ed and my Afronova improved!! I skipped tuition~ no Sanjay for th week~

Okaaaay. Can't wait for sch tmrw so we can play "Who's that girl~~" again and lmfao. I need t cut down on my foooood.

This is da picture we took on th day they went t OdioCrib and Wx's drunk night. Zoey, I miss th corndogs at your crib. HAHAHAHA. Plus th fondue. And my twilight lines. Don't m3ss.

No comments: