Huh, why did Ryan Ross leave P!@TD? I've always liked his voice. More than Brandon. Anw,
Vw K.O-ed in th canteen today during MT & recess. Haha. Stupid LaOpO BiBi hadouken perfect combo attacked moiii. We were speaking in chinese and she suddenly "SHUI SHI NA GE NU HAI ZIII (WHO'S THT GIRL~~~)" HAHAHA. Fuck. Now even better, chinese version of who's that gurl~~ HAHAHA. Followed by her "Wo de nu peng you~~~" Pls I v jealous of ur nu peng you, chio de neh. U must take photo with her one day ok? Hahah. Fuck ni. ^^ HAHAHAHA. & I just realized you like a certain type of girls. Those who like t sling their fucking long bag across their body. Like th librarian and your gf. Haha, lookbook stylez indeed.
Had a class party during VE and Km & I cldn't stop whacking th food. Km pwnz me cuz she had 4 servings. Hahaha.
Oh, so who finished their 8 prep boards for art tmrw? HAHAHAAAA.
0raLs t0m0l0, Vw's iish GnA tuhH aC3333 itTt ^_^v
Wednesday, July 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment