Tuesday, July 7

Hammers & Hearts.

"-'s like a bloody dinosaur in a museum, always asking you t touch her bones"
AHAHA ROFL MY WAFFLE

Sch was gr8! Did esterification experiment for chem during th last ten minutes and Julia & I went toilet for 5 minz cuz I was eating her fried rice on th bench HAHA went back t class.. acted like we were getting ready for th experiment and waited for th bell t ring. HAHAHA.

Told Km that we were watching Ice Age after sch and she fell for it and we bought tix for Drag Me T Hell HAHAHAH. But we only watched 30 minz of it. Lmao. Hehe. I still luv you ok? & I know you do too. Esp when you went t shit and I called you during math & "w3lkum 2 stArtR3k.... . . . .."

I am still in luv with his voiceeeee:



Ok gna shower nowwww & do my art. Hehehe. Marine life, fr33styl3zx. HAHAHAHAA.

No comments: