Thursday, July 30

19.



Was supposed t stay back fr art today but we ended up talking fr 225 t 545. Hahah. Oh and yes we encountered an 'eclipse' HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING ROFL UNTIL I WNT T DIE.

This month has been filled w problems fr everyone. Some fucking funny until till now we can't stop laughing abt it and th others.. stupid. Wait, so whtz yr age again? -.-

Whatever. I don't think you shld be bothered by this anw. I luv you Brozz. U will always be my fav girl whom I will always ask t follow me t buy Chrysanthemum tea whenever I feel like it. ^^

English prelims today and all tht was on my mind fr my summary was Dots..Question markzz..Crickets..When is this gng t end.. What am I gng t eat l8r..Dots..More crickets..SS gna die..Crickets..

Shall try t study fr my SS paper tmr cuz I only studied one chapter & I hope it comes out tmr. HAHA. Need t stop spotting questions, omg. Can't wait t get th paper over and done withhhh.

No comments: