"You take ages to shower & you take ages to get yourself to shower"
HAHAHA.
Damn sad.. Will $200000 fly down from th sky so I can use 100 t buy my Brixton Castor Straw Hat :( & th remaining on wtv that's on my listography (Y)
Macs today was gr8. I kept taking in food like nobody's business (Y) History was omgsofuckingboring I fell asleep. Maybe it was th aircon. Whatever. Queensway & Ikea with Hillary & Dorcas after that. Oh and yes, we bought a towel each for fun. I like towels. I want t have each of every colour. Esp th black one hahaha. Cool.
Ok right, gng t bathe in 2 minz & do art.
(I've been saying th same things at the end of every post and I haven't even completed one sketched drawing hahahaha, slap me :S)
Thursday, June 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment