Wednesday, June 24

Wht cld be an anchor here, with a storm on th rise?

& so I was reading th Badminton's association site and:

"The Singapore Badminton Association has formed an SBA YOG Committee which will oversee issues relating to the selection and development of Singapore’s YOG shuttlers. Chaired by SBA Management Committee (MC) Member and former national men’s singles player and 1983 SEA Games Team Bronze medalist Mr Lau Wing Cheok and assisted by Vice-Chairman Mr Wong Shoon Keat, another SBA MC Member and 1983 SEA Games men’s singles champion, the YOG Committee comprises six other members."

Omg D: Srsly.. no shit?? Haizz. No words can explain how I feel right now. Hahaa. Fml. Th last time I went for Mr Wong's trg was p3 in pri sch. HAHAHAHA. Meez him & his wife ^^ Both damn coolioz one plzz.

Anw today trg was (Y) started off with smash drillz which ttly wore me out and there came a point of time where my shuttles kept hitting th white line on th net :S freaking irritating. I think like combo 4 times. HAHAHA. Th other drills were(Y) even when I did 2 more rows than everyone else cuz Coach Lau gave me a few seconds t catch my breath after 2 rows (Y) So it wasn't that bad but I must say my driving sux I need t work on ittt.

Okkk I r gng t watch th Tv nowwww. I don't want sch next week cuz sch is for th weak. Ok wtv. Pls, I trying t be BMTH here ok?? We will nvr sleep, cuz sleep is for th weak \m/ ha ha fuck myself.

I miss you. :(

2 comments:

eugenia:) said...

LOL I never reead your blog i very lazy la HAHA . Why you no textbox de . Nice commenting you lol . K BYE~~~!! see you soon . :)

Enia said...

lol add me , eugeniackj@hotmail.com