Why am I eating so much :( Was planning t skip tmr's meal but then I realised that I'll be having prata with my parents while my brother goes for camp :( my level is gng t be so quiet and scary..
Trg today was x_x I get so damn annoyed by coach sometimes and I am sorry if you caught me rolling my eyes at you. Hahaha like you would even read this but yeah, sorry. Didn't really mean to but its just that sometimes you push us too hard and all we need is a little break. Is it too much t ask for, Coach Lau? :( Sometimes you make me feel like walking out of th court. But then again, I guess you're dng this for our own good. Yes? Sry :/ I'll try t focus more and be consistent in my shots from now on.
Okok am gna stay up tonight t do my art. Need at least 3 sketches. I can do it (Y) Ok buaix, gna shower now and go t Thomson Plaza with th family t buy pens and eat ice cream.. Eat.. again. I do not want t take my weight becuz its confirm fucking fat HAHAHAH. Sobz. Maybe I should after I shower and have a reality check man. Hahaha, srsly..
I miss you. :(
Tuesday, June 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment