Wednesday, June 17

Looking at ur face makes me wna turn vegan & starve 4lyf

Orals are canceled!! Yay x 3. Ecstatic moment. For now, I don't have t worry about what I'll get for my conversational topic. Becuz I am so not prepared. And I suck at thinking on th spot.

Anw today, I met Burns :D & we learnt th importance of 5 cents & that "You don't wait for things t happen, you make it happen" (Y)




My grandparents are gng malaysia tmrw with th rest and I'm gng t meez them. My grandfather so cute ok:



/edit 1.22am

Dorcas & I are in our own cyberworld right now, laughing like we have no life tmrw. Guess what she found:



HA HA HA HA HAAAAA X 1000 ROFL MY FUCKING HEART NOW AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR click here for th full webpage. Oh how I miss Miss Vino. No shit.

Courtesy of:

Dakota Dorcas B)

I miss you, :(

No comments: