Friday, June 12

Here's a column of my own so let's begin.

I just downloaded Adelphia by A Skylit Drive & heaven is my fav song <: Whether we live or die just remember I'll love you forever~~

Trg tmr I can't wait t see Coach Iwan becuz I miss him ha ha and because he doesn't feed 90 shuttles at one fucking go like a maniac.. I think I am gng t die when we play against Nelson's team. And Rhaul just told me that Nelson wna action and have trg for his team on th opp courts tmr. Ha ha ha. Just imagine if Coach Lau comes tmr and sees it and th 2 coaches start hxc training. Omg I will pretend t be sick and rest HAHAHAH :S

Oh & btw th O level countdown on th right scares me everytime..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mary whats with your olevel
countdown! eww! hahahaha

Vw said...

HAHA t remind myself cuz I spend too much time on this computer :S