Thursday, June 25

Dead b4 I died.

I quote, Nadya's Lj

"Mrs Fung called me when i was sleeping. And all i can remeber her saying was please go to the school website to ... Then i dont know already. And the most importing i could remember is IF YOU ARE SICK OR GO OVERSEAS PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF FOR A WHOLE WEEK."

Ok. I am sick. HAHAHA, looks like another self proclaimed holiday for me <: Can I get anymore bastard.. ? Bet like half of th sch got woken up by their respecting FTs today. It was gr8 hearing Ms Vinotha's voice first thing in th morning ok? So calm & pleasant. Oh yeh~ and my sleeping voice on th other hand, trying t sound attentive and awake t her :S

Match today was gr8!!!!! We gave Nelson's team a thrashing score of 5-0 hahahahah srsly when it was 4-0 I was on chillax mode alr. Like having my own vacation at th bench, drinking water talking t th people beside me, rejoicing over th fact that no physical cuz we r winning = :D :D HAHAHAHA. Clap clap. Hm, but I gave away 2 pts for serving t th wrong court. Solleeehhhh mi homi3xz.

Orals for tuition and I luv Mr Sanjay for giving me 9/10 for my picture discussion and 14/16 for my conversational topic!! I forgot wht I got for reading but it sucked cuz I missed 2 words without noticing. Lolol.

No sleep on sunday night cuz I r gng t go full speed for my art & all th other sch work. HAHAHAHA. Last minute is my forte (Y)

Once and again fuck life becuz I still want my 1 week holssssss D:< angsty 101.



Every week the days seem to get longer.
But you know our love gets stronger with every word we say.
Stronger every day.
You know I would do anything for you.

No comments: