WHOA. I tell you bitchez my Emath P2 is gone, with the wind~~ whoo. 30 marks.. gone~~ Spent too much time on the first few questions, double checking :/ Bio also abit th gone~~ Okay bye my 2 A1s. Hope Chem will be good tmr (Y) And as for Amath.. Who cares. Its just Amath. HAHAHA. No integration and proving for me tmr pls :( If not my paper wld be filled with blanks again.
Tbp with Rebecca & Chanterina after th Bio paper. Thanusha, Desiree and Geraldine came after that. Bumped into Lazarus & I accompanied him t his smoke break. Tsk. Haha the rest waited for me, omg sorry :/ and they said that Lazarus looks gay. HAHAHAHA.
Okay I am so dead for art. Hahaha. Whatever. Some PEOPLE(HAHAHA) didn't even know about it till today.. You rock \m/
Tuesday, May 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment