I am so bored. I've seen enough of LookBook & Myspace & FML for th day. I even had th time t change my picture headline. I should have done my art instead. Haw haw.
& t Peichen, Laopo Bibi, you come up with the groxxest status ever but have fun in Melbourne okay? Don't be an ass and take th plane in a TANK TOP and reach Melb airport freezing your ass out cuz its 14 degrees, again. Help me say hi t our sushi friend and tell her I miss her sushi and Miu Miu sux. HAHAHA. Remember t think of me during laundry and how I used t freeze my ass off in boxers while taking a drag outside. Hahaha have fun ^^ Don't get yourself locked out of th service apartment like how I did when you went out with Angela and how I sat there looking so pathetic by the lift waiting for the both of you t come back :( Haha, I love you anyway. Can't wait for you t be back cuz th whole clique is gng t dominate your house and eat all th food ever stored in your place :)

No comments:
Post a Comment