Till now I still don't know whether I want Authentic or Half Cab Vanssss :(
Okay this doesn't feel like SA period t me. At all. Hahaha (H) Can't wait for this week to pass so I can meet Kim soon and get the L4D from her and we cld crash each other's place and stay up all night just t play L4D :D I don't even know why I feel like playing L4D suddenly :/ hawhaw.
Sch has been alright. Just that day when - ran on our shrine/boat during recess, Rebecca said smth like "... she runs like an elephant running thru a jungle" HAHAHAHAHA!
Oh. I am so screwed for my art paper.. Km & I are gna die tgt just like every year.. HAHAHA. Now I need to find smth t do for my 3 hour paper. HAHAHA. Thursday pls faster pass~ Gna rot till next month after that :>
Sunday, May 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment