Hahaha my stupid thermometer died on me today :( Luckily Cheryl brought her ear thermometer!! And then Hillary's died during the 2nd temp taking exercise. HAHAHA, karma <:
Ah okay. I didn't run my 2.4. Lazzzy. Played captain's ball with the class and Mr Francis is so unfair ok. We had so little people in our team and he kept blocking all our shots :( We had the whole canteen to ourselves during recess ^^ Ah but so sad. Julia, Km & Pc weren't in sch :( Math was okay. But omg. I have to redo my sec 1 paper, again :/ Eng was spent at the library cuz Ms Lee didn't like our class sitting arrangement for reading or smth. HAHA. Obviously spent my whole period talking to others. HAHA. Rebecca & I were rapping the poem at the front page of Asian Geog. Oh yeh \m/
Skipped art & waited for Rebecca to end class and headed to Vivo with the same people last week :D We had Carl's Jr and it was very filling I was so full after that but I think I'm beginning to feel hungry now.. Shall go down and eat after this. HAHAHA. Its alright, I have training tmrw 8)
Kay, miie cyyb3r hearrt jUst g0t br0k3n. By.. a sLut.
✂ Vw says (8:17 PM):
Btw yknow swine flu is called what h1n1 ah
✂ Vw says (8:17 PM):
Machiam ah lian lang
FKM; says (8:18 PM):
HAHAHHAHAHHA
FKM; says (8:18 PM):
what h1h1?
FKM; says (8:18 PM):
what talking youuu!
✂ Vw says (8:18 PM):
The medical term for swine flu la.
✂ Vw says (8:18 PM):
H1N1.
✂ Vw says (8:18 PM):
Ah lian wor. My stupid lard friends.
✂ Vw says (8:19 PM):
Now I have v lil lard friends.
✂ Vw says (8:19 PM):
All dieded alr.
FKM; says (8:19 PM):
HAHAHHAHA
FKM; says (8:19 PM):
wtfffff
FKM; says (8:19 PM):
butttttttttt
FKM; says (8:19 PM):
what does h1n1 stand forrr?
✂ Vw says (8:20 PM):
How I know you go yahoo ah.
FKM; says (8:20 PM):
AHHAHAHA
FKM; says (8:20 PM):
nooo
FKM; says (8:20 PM):
you tell me whattt
FKM; says (8:21 PM):
you should know righttttt
✂ Vw says (8:21 PM):
WHY SHLD I KNOW :@
✂ Vw says (8:21 PM):
I look like researcher meh.
FKM; says (8:21 PM):
HAHAHAH
FKM; says (8:21 PM):
no
FKM; says (8:21 PM):
you look like piggg
:'( Thats it HAHAHA Game over for us Bb. Still love you, slut <: Am looking forward towards the end of exams and fish & co with clique. Luvv.
So bored. I love Daphne Loves Derby and you.. you disgust me, yux yux :/ Ok bai buaix, gna brush my grillz in 5.
Monday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment