I miss you so much :( I really don't know when was the last time we met :( I should have called you today, sorry :( I know you still love mi tho <: I mean like, of cuzz, its an undeniable fact. Hahaha. Can't believe you're spending your frikkin birthday overseas. You're a slut for that. HAHA. Okok. We'll meet soon okaaay. Love you till the end of time, Baby Gailx :) :)
Sunday, April 26
Profit: zero, achievement: zero.
I miss you so much :( I really don't know when was the last time we met :( I should have called you today, sorry :( I know you still love mi tho <: I mean like, of cuzz, its an undeniable fact. Hahaha. Can't believe you're spending your frikkin birthday overseas. You're a slut for that. HAHA. Okok. We'll meet soon okaaay. Love you till the end of time, Baby Gailx :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment