Monday, February 2

Life on standby.

Wonder what's FOB's setlist. Are they gna play the whole album..? Cuz I only want to listen to She's My Winona, America's Suitehearts, The (Shipped) Gold Standard, 27, w.a.m.s & What A Catch, Donnie :} w.a.m.s da best!!! Pete used to be so cute but he's so fat now. Hahaha. Like meee. We r Larddssssss :D

Anyway, sch is so boring. Esp 3300 seconds of english, I rather be in my own world & disturb the people around me and drop secret love notes into Hillary's bag :) Who ask her always put her bag on her chair. All I do is stretch out my hands and dump notes inside. Hahahaha.

Ok!! I'm finally gng back to trg tomorrow. After 2 weeks. Am so gna die during footwork+physical agility tmrw. Thank god its not 500 anymore :) But my skipping is.. :(

& Peichen I just read ur blog and I miss melb tooooo :( Remember our sushi friend.. eating ice cream while freezing.. wearing fucking shorts when it was 11 degrees.. SUPRE!! SPORTSGIRL~~~~~~~ Luv the clothes there :( Esp my HORRORS T SHIRT WHICH EXISTED ONLY IN XL AND FOR THAT MOMENT I WANTED BE FAT.. HAHAHA :( Wna go back after O's (: rmb our plan! Heehee.

No comments: