Monday, February 16

dysfunction between you & me

I r bored. Detailed post today :>

Chem was zz. Julia the stick spilled Maganese (?) powder on my book + worksheets and they all became black.. Ok nvm she erased it but she didn't know her hand was filled with it so like everytime she rubbed she made it worse HAHAHA what a smart girl. Poony wasn't here for Ss. Geetz \m/ came in then we had Pe & we had a touch rug gamee and we lost. Hahaha. Here's another reason why I love Hillary. Like srsly. At first she was standing infront of a open goal but she like waited for everyone to come over and she passed the ball to the left.. when no one was there.. HAHAHA. Okay.. Luv my friends ttm. Sch's so fun with theeeeeem. Bought 12345 cups of ice during recess to play cuz the weather was too hot & we decided to have some fun. Some slut poured ice cubesss down my pants. Do yknow how uncomfortable I felt!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. My whole pantz like river sia. So wet. Ew this sounds gross. Heehee ok change topicccc.

English was so boring as usual I was in my own world & I came up with my own cartoon and started asking everyone whether they've seen it. Peichen helped me with it and everyone except Rebecca & Dorcas fell for it. HAHAHA HILLARY STILL CAN ASK WHETHER KM WATCHED IT BEFORE HAHAHAHAHA

Ok art was okaaaay I can't remember what we did but I think I roflx-ed alot about my cartoon. I shld do it for my O level art. Oh yeah, animation 8)

Trg tmrw and I can't afford to get any more muscle aches :( house prac + training..

This is still my all time fav song:



So just say how to make it right
I swear I'll do my best to comply
Tell me am I right to think that there could be nothing better
Than making you my bride and slowly growing old together~

No comments: