Because this results thing is eating the shit out of my brains:
7 more days!!!!
On the 16th, at Km's chalet, I am gna party my fucking ass out. I dared her to go sch half sober HAHAHAHA okay.. Okay thats not the point, I am very scared!! Thinking of what I wrote for english makes me wna slit my wrist moarrrrr.
Sobz cuz Bb 25 won't be in singapura~ if not you can see cherie in her drunken state HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH & omg she wants to play 7 minutes in heaven?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA.
Okies, anw this is for mi luv, PB:
Euu Kn0e mii "Y0u HaBb mii aTt3nti0n" p0sT? Itz aCtuAlly F3rr eu mIi dArdArrz. Ii ShYzzx. Kek3kez. Sh0 gLaD w3 tGt n0w. Ii wiLl n3Ber LeAv3 euU dErh.. l0Vin' euU f0reVer. ~[XiiAo DaRhzDarHz]~
p3aCe..
11/12/08~
tHe DaE ii WiLl n3v3r f0rg3t :}
Thursday, December 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment