So fat, feel like crying :( Everyone is shocked by the rate I'm eating now ok! :( I don't wna go back to sch & hear people say "Omg! You've gained so much weight......." and I've been drinking too much beer. I'm gna have a potbelly like what Cherry told me a few nights ago. Howwwww :( But beer is nice right. Hahaha okay finee, at least I like it :D
Today I finally went back for training, after uh, 1 month. My stamina FADED. Like ttly faded. I hate my dropshots. Fuck itttt D:< And while doing my smash drill I smashed into Coach's crouch by accident. Hahaha! (:< It was an accident btw.
I was actually planning to go for Km's chalet right now but I'm too lazy. So tomorrow thennnnn :)
I want to be a herbivore cuz I hate eating meat but I like it cuz it taste so good.. Hahaha am I making any sense -.-
& even if you go, you know you'll leave me feeling grand 8D
Tuesday, December 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment