But when is comes to you now I can't decide.
Obama ftw! 8D they have like free election gifts there too :( Like starbucks and ben&jerry's. How coool.
My body clock is screwed. Like what baby G told me last night that I should adjust it before school starts!! Urgh, so anyway. I watched Grey's Anatomy last night & it made me cry. Haha. It was sad :( Followed by friends. Which was fucking funny. Okay. Like a little anti-climax ah D:
Overslept this morning. Haha met Anisah & Amirah (The Polarbearz & "we are bungs" inside joke) for IC! Okay they kept disturbing me with -. Hey! D:< & I have this super funny picture of Amirah on my phone. I am nice enough to not post it here already :) I can't believe they both think that I am like.. an ah beng?! Daaaaaamn. Anw we left at 3.30? Had to go for training.. and Amirah messaged to check on me after that cuz she thought I'd get lost D:< Okay training was (Y) but it was quite slack today so.. hahaha. Physical was frikkin 4KM ):< + 100 push up back up sit up and all the other ups. Omg. Was dying. Zz.
I just had dinner.. means I have just gained back all the calories I've lost. Okay, urgh :(
Yay can't wait to watch Grey's tonight again & friends :D
Take me, I'm never gonna let you fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment