Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:31 PM):
cos she is too pretty???
✂ VampireWeekend says (9:31 PM):
HAHAHA OMG FUNNY NO LA
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:32 PM):
haahah then??
✂ VampireWeekend says (9:35 PM):
Idk ;(
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:35 PM):
omg dun sad.....
✂ VampireWeekend says (9:36 PM):
I am okay (:
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:36 PM):
dont like!!!
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:36 PM):
i mean
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:36 PM):
dont lie
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:36 PM):
hhahah
✂ VampireWeekend says (9:36 PM):
Haha huh what dont lie.
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:37 PM):
dont lie that ure not sad
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:37 PM):
ur blog alll so funny then secretly sad one
Extract me from my plastic fantasy says (9:37 PM):
come on vwongggg
Urgh, I really don't know :( and my PL is so cute! Love you PL. See you soon, :)
Kay I need to write out a To-Do list. I have so many things to do. Including going to the library.. 8D And getting a fucking tuner (100 years already) I want to do a cover. Likeee:
I can't wait for O levels to end. We've already made plans. Hahaha ;)
Sunday, November 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment