Thursday, November 6

Here we go now, break a leg

Feel like a white piece of shit right now. Hlj, I hope your ankle heals reaaal soon. Cherie is leaving for Shanghai tonight at 1AM. & if you realize tomorrow is friday. What happened to how we're supposed to spend every friday together at calcium silicate island & talk how depressing our life is? :( Its okay. We'll do it soon. Cause you know.. next friday I is leaving singapura~ Anw cherie, have fun in Shanghai! What a coool place. HAHAHAHAHA. Can play mahjong everyday and bring home some cash fer muii 8D Jk.

Plans for next week:
Monday: Drums and out with Pc&Gf
Tues: Clb paper 1 & training
Wed: Clb paper 2
Thurs: Meeting pc & her momma & facial after that
Fri: Airport

Dammmit. No time for anything :( Waaait. I will try to squeeze you in. Heh heh ^^

Before I forget, I must go get holga film!! Okay I must. Please stop procrastinating :(

Today was so funny de wez. Met Pc and her momma with my momma @ taka. Okay I want to go see the penguins in melb. SO DAMN CUTE :) They look as if their stomach are filled with air. It looks poppable ;) Hahhahahaha, can't waitt :D & I really hope hillary can come :( she can save us when we drown HAHAHAHA

I can't wait to for next fri and be escorted by stewardess around the airport. A hot one please Haahahahha XD

Yay will watch friends & wizards of Waverly later on and sleep. And wait for my wake up call.. And meet Baby G!! I can't wait. Heehee.

& when I come back I am going to.. ton at different places!! Extreme tag with Dorcas :) skate with Cherie and Dorcas!! Hlj party! Get crunk~ HAHAHA. Stay over at Na's & Kim's. And everything elsee. Yay I can't wait. This feels more like a holiday now. Haaa.

Good day.

No comments: