Friday, October 10

Hi you are so cute ^^

Hate it h8 it hate it D:<<<<

Aye today I wasted fucking 11$. I could have spent it on smth else. Like cab!! Fuck. Can I like refund.. HAAA.

Ok I am so fat. I am the new bolus. Now tell me you love me. Ok no no no. I'm fat. Fuck.. today I had macmuffin meal and starbucks. Ok adding on calories and not loosing it is not making me feel any better :/ ++, will be giving trg a miss (again) this tues. Facial!! D:<<<< How how how. I bet coach thinks that I am dead. Cuz like I haven't trained for a month. Bet my stamina sucks x100 now. Too fat to function.

Hi, will you get me a bicycle cuz apparently I lost mine. Wtf stupido, bicycle I also can lose..

Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction..

No comments: