Friday, October 24

Good morning fire eater,

Okay, I really need to type this out now. I feel like shit. Not because anything happened but cuz I am fucking tired and I hate waking up at 6 HAHAHA I couldn't sleep last night.. I was watching news & colouring (?)!!

So the paper was like CONFIRM FAIL. Hahah but like what mommy says, I'll pass HAHAHAHAH OK WTF, denial again.. Questions 1-13 were (Y) While doing these questions I was all smilez + telling myself that I don't have to take math next year 8D (Hahah yes ego I know) until question 14 till the end of the paper. I fucking died. Hahahaha omg bet I got all wrong. Ok letzz seee. VECTORS. Left blank. SETS. Blank. BEARINGS. Attempted!! But my bearings was like a staircase which is obviously wrong HAHA. Sometimes I really proud of myself. Hahahaha.

I don't know what is life going to be like next year. Cuz I've been given too many chances and I don't take hold of them.. Example, this. So maybe if I fail my O level math and have another shot next year and do well then, thats good. If I don't.. then its still my fault. I was given chances. But I took them for granted. You see, regrets.. So bottomline, I muzz not be lazy & try to start studying soon. Hahahah whoo.

Its still fucking early & if today was a normal day I would still be sleeping.. I shall bathe soon & meet the Kitmun & Dorcas ;D we're going airport for dinner later. Heeheehee.

And today I realised that after today I would have nothing to look forward to except Melb :( Maybe if life could stop being so mundane.. & time would stop passing so fast..

1 comment:

Teresa said...

WHY YOU NEVER DO THE SETS QUESTION! D: