Friday, September 26

This war is ours.

Was wondering if I could play drums now. OH YEA. Definitely. My neighbours would totally love me for life.

Time check again & I can't sleep.
(what the fuck is wrong)

.. shall drown myself with thoughts of you and attempt to draw my art..

I am going to blog nonsense since no one knows about thank-younote cuz Imma Lj kiddo ;)

I can fucking roll down 4 levels get up, walk up and roll down again. This will be the death of me.

Or I should lock myself up in the little corner of my house and die due to lack of oxygen.

Sometimes I look back and think what the fuck am I doing to my life. Not studying, playing everyday D: I will regret it one day. I should die from being so lazy.

AND GUESS WHAT NADYA JUST TOLD ME! HEEHEEHAHA gotta spread the luv :)

Merrie Magix says (1:49 AM):

You got 4 more days
✂ Vw says hi to ur mom says (1:49 AM):

FOR?!
Merrie Magix says (1:49 AM):

ART N LEVELS
✂ Vw says hi to ur mom says (1:50 AM):

HUH.
✂ Vw says hi to ur mom says (1:50 AM):

DON'T FUCKING LIE
Merrie Magix says (1:50 AM):

I AM FUCKING SERIOUS

FUCK. I should slit my wrist and die from excessive bleeding ok. Too much of skipping school. I deserve it. Omg mofo D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I need sleeping pills. No I am not 18 yet and I have no presciption.

Ok bye. GOTTA TO GET MY ASS DOWN TO DO MY A.R.T.

No comments: