Monday, September 29

How can I move on..


Hm, yes. Danny kyutez :)

Can't wait for Ns to end. Gonna waste my life away with Adora and the rest. Smoke machine!! + tonning over at each other's crib and passing out on the floor ;) ..I need my life back.

OMG MY MOM IS SO FUNNY HAHAHHAA

✂ Vw says:

Can you ask dad to come up.
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:

why he is asleep
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:

wats wrong
✂ Vw says:

Cuz there's this insect on the wall and its very gross and idk how to get it off my wall so i can on my aircon
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:

dun worry the thing were go off just off e light
✂ Vw says:
But I'm not sleeping now!!
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:
off e light cos e weather is cold n insect fear coldness tat's why they like e lites
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:
if not ask gab 2 help u
♪ [(L)] *josefin says:
omg
✂ Vw says:

Gab is useless HAHA

HAHAHA

No comments: