Life sucks. I can't wait for the 31st tho. Baybeats and clubbing with da rest.. Sorry Adora, I is ah, innocent gal. So plz watch your words. What "you can go grind all the girls.." all. HAHAHA. I is not like that one ok. I'm the type who goes to the club.. sit at one corner and drink orange juice. HAHAHAH ;)
This taste in my mouth is so grozz. I promised my mom I wldn't go out today. So I can't meet Adora & Gf.. :( Have fun getting wasted bitchez.
My throat+head hurtx so bad and its going to spoil soon tgt with my lungz and teeth and ew!! omg.. but wtv and.. I miss you so much :(
Nobody reads this so I'm like practically talking to myself now and I'm loosing my sanity because ___!! :'(
Saturday, August 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment