Saturday, March 1

Light Grenades.

I realized that my previous posts are posted at the same hour? Okay right.

I love Pete Doherty. Omg he's so cute? Like all the other druggies, hurr. Anw, I don't think I'm going to go for training today. I'm tired and I still have to complete my art & pack for efl?

Uhm, I don't think I'm going for Incubus. But I have this feeling that I'm gonna miss out alot. Love their songssss, esp Wish You Were Here, Dig and I Miss You ): & Saosin is opening for them!! I don't really listen to them but I heard they were good. Oh welll.

I've lost some weight! :)/):? Blogging here makes me feel better, like maybe I feel a sense of freedom here or wtv. I bet like <5 people reads this blog cos the rest thinks that I've moved to lj permanently. Which is gooooood.

Hillary's crib tmrw. At least there's something to look forward to. Hardy har har.

Because a girl like you is impossible to find.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

like, VANESSA WONG?!?!?!? i stumbled upon this again?!?!?! hahahahahahahahahahah. i didnt know this was still in existance.