Wowwww, I'm like so bored right now, can dieeee :/
Maybe I should do my art cos the deadline is fri (!!) but wtv, I'm too lazy to doooo itttt.
So I've been thinking, whether I should go for Incubus or Maroon 5! Or none! I'll wait for the greatest band in the world (Paramore)to comeeee. I love you Hayley. Your voice is amazing I'm gonna get a huge poster of you when I shift house and place it in the attic with all the other Hayleys. & I'm gonna learn how to play all your songs!! And if you ever come here I'm gonna stalk you from the moment you step out of the airplane till you board the plane again. I think about you everyday and listen to all your songs. You have the bestest vocals everrrrrrrrr ♥♥
I think I'm like obsessed over H. Omg I should keep this blog and talk to myself about H everyday until I get bored. Heh heh.
I love The Horrors too :) :) :) All the Hs!
Guess whats my fav simple plan song! HAHAHA :/ Everytime :) its nice & reminds me of - Okay I don't feel that bored now. Hah, bye.
22!~~~~~
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment