I THOUGHT OF IT ANDDDD,
WHY DID I EVEN CHOOSE SEAFOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?! Omg, whats my problem. I'm damn dumb. & I'm gonna ask AD whether I can change topic tmr. Hahaha omg she's gonna think i'm :/ but rly, it just came to my mind? Like wth, seafoood????? & seafood is not say very easy to draw. Like how the heck do you draw a lobster???? I can only draw prawns. & i'm doing lino. Like omg, lino prawns??? Crazyyyy.
I bet she's not gonna allow me to change la. Like we have be working on our topic since the 2nd week of sch!! Meh.
I'm like supposed to be sleeping my life away right nowwww. Butttt, I can't. Because I have to do my 15 drawings/thumbnails, wtv you call that.
THIS IS SOOOO ANNOYINGGGGG GG GGGGGGG
Ha ok enough ):<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment