I feel so bad. Hahaha, I'm sorry - :) Ly.
Okay & I'm sorry peichen for calling you cb for the whole entire day. You suck la. But i still love you. & I love the expression you have on your face whenever you see your ex. HAHAHAH. Whooo. Chiobu & shuai ge worrrr. Please call me like now, even tho you won't be reading this cuz you're offline -__- I'm damn lazy to call you. & my cordless phone is outside. Hahahaha. ): & get our gross picture off your friendster. If not I'm gonna ask Best to handle you. Hahahahaha ♥ & ppt. & hayley too. & agyness. & the cheerleader & metalloid & hayden &... Ppt's cutest at the end of the day. HAHAHA. Can't believe I have to wait for another 6 days to see her ): hahahahaha.
righttttttt. left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment