Eh? I haven't even started going to the library to look for books for my stupid prawns ): Omg la, I will never forget AD saying "You didn't even do anything for one frikkin week and you still dare come to class.. go sit down and shade your stupid prawns now!!" D: Thank god i didn't go to sch ystd if not she's gonna scold me like hell D: I heard she was on a major pms. Hahahaha, eeeiyer. But she's quite nice at times. So its okay. But she called my innocent prawns stupid ):<<<<
I'm so bored & I have tuition tmrrrrr ): & i'm coming back home to sleep and I'm meeting Andy & the rest for dinner or smth! :D Yayyyyy.
Yucks. We're playing against MF on monday. All the best Bdiv! :D
3 cheers for MF! Hahahahaha. Sounds weird. Hahahaha -__-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment