Tuesday, June 19

Okay, i'm really really bored so i'm updating here. @ blogger. Hee. ;]

Sometimes i wonder why did i pay 25 bucks for heymath when i don't really make use of it. -.- hahahaha. The only thing i did was replying Clarie's message. Haha. I miss AMathzz Gang. I miss talking to Mrs Elangovan and putting a smile on her face. HAHA. Wtf. I think i'll try to improve on my addmathz when the new semester starts. & get a A1 for emath. Heehee. :] I feel rather disappointed with myself. Because i didn't even touch my chem/bio/add math text for the whole holiday. Hahaha. /: its like one moment i feel really motivated to study and the other super tired and lazy.

Oh anyway. I bought a box of fruit by the loop today :D wheee. I can just consume that daily & grow fat, slowly.

We sure are in for a show tonight!

No comments: