Monday, April 9

I hear our song; it keeps playing on the radio
You're on my mind, I can't let you go
I'm all alone and I just want you to hold
Please take my hand, never let me go


WomanZzZ got me nerdzzz rope last week. :]Anyway, school pretty much suck damn much. &&&, Add Math is killing me inside out. I hate skool to the maxxx. Ms Lee was missing for the first period and my class became a fucking gambling not so gambling den. I'm not making any sense. But who the f cares. Actually, my class's been alright. Butttt, i miss 1J the most. Hee. I miss the times the whole class used to skip lessons together as a class. I remember we lied to the school we went for mass and we got oh so dententioned. /:

Bestie & I sat on a rooftop after school. And we were having thoughts of ending our lifezx until.. Haha! Yuck, im a sucker. So suck ballsssssss.

I'm still waiting for my D&G shades from PeiChen. :D

No comments: