Thursday, February 22

This isn't goodbye, this is i can't stand you.

6INONE, Jaey, Varughese, Nadya, Dorcas & I had to write 6 rounds during PE. Wtf. Mr Wong is fuckin' bias. I swear. Thanks Bestie, for waiting for me during recess :D We had break at 1245? Played soccer with Varughese & Bestie. Until Mrs Wu/Woo told us to stop so that we would be able to go to the excursion looking neat & the chances of getting appendix. (?!) Went up to the audi. Jaey Lim was being an irritating ass. Haha!

The trip to Bukit Chandu was rather funny. Reached Bukit Chandu & we had to watch this short clip. The fucking room was pitch black yo. & some ass touched my neh? I thought it was Anita that Peech, but later Jaey confessed to me it was her. HAHA. Sorry luh Peech. :] Went to some weird place after that & Labrodor Park (whatever fuck you spell it). I swear Jagdish & Anita were high on air. & we kept oh-my-god-ing to the class & pointing & lying to them that there's something on the floor. They're so stewpid. Harr.


I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, this is who I really am

No comments: